My latest addiction is making veggie noodles. I have a tri-blade Plastic Spiral Vegetable Spiralizer that I snagged from Amazon and I love it. My noodle spiralizer has made it so much easier to add fresh healthy vegetables into my meal planning instead of empty carbs. Don’t get me wrong, I love pasta but sadly pasta and my stomach are not friends so I come up with alternatives for my diet that are tasty.
Check out my Zucchini Noodle Veggie Stir Fry recipe. This dish offers a simple, light and tasty dinner that can be prepared in less than 20 minutes and the end result is a healthy, fast and easy meal your entire family will enjoy.
Ingredients (make it your own the possibilities are endless):
- 2 Zucchini
- 1 table spoon of Olive Oil
- Sweet peppers chopped ½ cup
- A handful of cherry tomatoes cut into halves
- Red onion chopped about ½ cup
- Ground turkey or beef 1 – Pound
- Spiralizer the zucchini with a noodle spiralizer.
- Chop up the tomatoes, red onion, and sweet peppers.
- Heat skillet over medium heat add olive oil to pan.
- Brown ground beef and add seasoning (salt, pepper, etc.).
- Add zucchini, sweet peppers, tomatoes, and onion to the skillet and cook until the noodles and vegetables start to soften.
- Serve with desired toppings like grated cheese or sauce of your choice and enjoy!